About Echidna Wars DX
Echidna Wars DX is a side-scrolling mobile game playable on Windows, iOS, and Android devices. It is a pixelated game from D-Gate based on powerful heroines. The game follows the adventures of four young lead characters with different backgrounds. Here, you'll come across Mirea, Sachiho, Usaco, and TGO-0, the ladies the game revolves around.
Echidna Wars DX is set in the provincial city of Ryonazawa, where everyone lives in peace until the Echidna monsters from another dimension invade the city. The city is reduced to ruins, and the monsters take out the people individually. To restore order, the four female characters battle the Echidna.
Similar Games You May Like
Here are the top 5 similar games available on IziGames, maybe you will enjoy experiencing them:
The Exciting Features Of Echidna Wars DX
Echidna Wars DX is an action-packed game, and these features make it everything it is.
- Attractive Characters: Echidna Wars DX has four controllable beautiful female characters. TGO-0 is a multi-purpose Android with diverse skills; Sachiho is a wolf-like monster with love for fire, Mirea is a cool, sci-fi valkyrie girlie, and Usaco is another animal-themed girlie like Sachiho.
- Fast-Paced Gameplay: It features classic beat-em-up gameplay where you must keep taking down enemies until the game ends. You must keep moving toward the right while killing as many monsters as possible.
- Artsy Graphics: Echidna Wars DX features beautiful 2D environments and characters that look just as good in motion. The game's colors provide a helpful distraction from the occasional losses you'll encounter, such as when the monsters eat your character, or you keep dying before the end of the game.
- Game Mechanics: The characters are not only attractive; they're also there to do some real work. Each character is designed with unique abilities that come in handy in destroying the Echidna. This is how the game works. Your character has a set of skills and skill combinations that, when pulled off, lead to the enemy's death. The game controls are very responsive, so you don't have to worry about that. Focus aims to learn the enemy patterns and master your characters' skills.
- Levels: In this game, there are five difficulty levels you can choose from. The higher you go, the stronger the enemies you encounter, and you're faced with opponents that are harder to finish off.
- The Echidna: The Echidna are the villains of the game. Originally from a dimension outside where Mirea and her friends live, these monsters invade Ryonazawa. The monsters have their unique game mechanics and a couple of reskins too.
- Full-screen Display: If you wish to view your game better, you can play Echidna Wars DX in the double-size mode.
It is also important to note that all the monsters have restraining attacks that keep the players in one spot when used. In this situation, the player can be toyed with. Using the Z key helps to get rid of this paralyzing effect quickly.
The monsters can easily devour you if your endurance runs out during the battle. You can skip viewing this scene as it gets a bit too detailed. To skip, use the A key.
System Requirements Of Echidna Wars DX
The latest version of Echidna Wars DX provides language support in both Japanese and English. This is unsurprising since the characters look like they were extracted from Japanese animations. The game file is about 45MB, which takes up very little space on your device. In addition to taking up minimal space, it also takes minimal cost.
It requires no cost at all because it is free to play. On Android devices, the game requires an Android 4.0 or higher to run, and on iOS devices, it requires an iOS 10 or higher.
Helpful Tips For Getting Started With Echidna Wars DX
Downloading and installing the game is the easiest part. Download the game file, grant your device permission to install it, and follow the prompts on your screen to install the game. Once this is done, launch the app to get started. Playing is the real deal, but it's not something to fear. While playing, these tips will be of great help:
Monsters are very tough to defeat, but if you work well with your chosen character, you have a good chance. In addition, monsters can be summoned if you have defeated them before.
This gives you some kind of leverage in future battles. You will surely have an advantage if you're battling monsters with monsters on your side.
Play on Big Screen
Playing on a small screen is great, but try a tablet if you want to experience the game world even better. The game also has a full-screen mode which displays your gameplay at a resolution of 1280x640.
You can also play on your laptop since the game is playable on Windows devices. This is not to say that the game is not as good when played on a smartphone. It's just a matter of choice and preference. Choose the one that suits you best.
Immerse Yourself In The Gameplay
To enjoy playing Echidna Wars DX, you must fully engage in the gameplay. This means you must give it much attention and focus on every part of the game. The goal is to progress and defeat all the enemies you meet on the way.
The only way to do this is by using the skills the developer has assigned your characters. Echidna Wars DX offers a realistic gaming experience. Don't waste it!
Remember that you don't have to get it right on your first try. It's okay to fail the first time and maybe several times after that. You'll learn valuable lessons from even failures. In addition, don't be so focused on winning that you forget to have fun while playing. That's what gaming is about, isn't it?